Dr. Xiao, born in 1986, is an Associate Professor from State Key Lab of Silicate Materials for Architectures in Wuhan University of Technology, P.R. China since January 2014. Dr. Xiao received title of CHUTIAN Scholar in material science and engineering from Hubei provincial department of education in 2014.
Dr. Xiao received his Master degree in Construction Materials and Engineering at the Wuhan University of Technology in 2008. At the end of 2008, he started his research in Delft University of Technology in the Netherlands and got his PhD degree in Road and Railway Engineering in 2013. His research interests are on asphalt pavement surfacing, road and pavement materials, asphalt pavement design. Dr. Xiao is now conducting innovative projects founded by the National Natural Science Foundation of China and provincial departments.
List of Editor Jobs
Guest editor, Sustainable Designed Pavement Materials, special issue of Materials (ISSN 1996-1944), Impact factor 2.467, 2019.
Guest editor, Environment-Friendly Construction Materials, special issue of Materials (ISSN 1996-1944), Impact factor 2.467, 2018.
List of Conference Committees
- Scientific committee, International Symposium on Innovations in Civil Engineering and Technology, 23-25 October 2019, Afyonkarahisar, Turkey.
- Technical committee, World Transport Convention, 13-16 June, 2019, Beijing, China.
- Technical committee, Fifth Chinese European Workshop on Functional Pavement Design, 27-28 October 2018, Changsha, China.
- Organizing committee, First International Conference on Sustainable Mega Infrastructures, 10-11 August 2018, Wuhan, China.
- Technical committee, World Transport Convention, 19-22 June, 2018, Beijing, China.